It seems you are using a mobile device; click here to switch to the mobile version of this site.
It seems Java is not installed or disabled on your computer. You need to install and/or enable it for this website to work properly.
Since Java version 7u51, Java needs to be enabled separately for each website; see http://websdr.org/java.html
Your browser does not seem to support HTML5 WebAudio; please try a recent version of Firefox, Chrome, Opera or Safari; or switch to Java.
WebSDR === Maasbree === operating on 80m, 60m, 40m, 30m and 20m band (offline during local thunderstorms)
For more info goto: background and technical info, FAQ and Downloads
• June 20: Now using dynamic DNS:
• July 30: The squelch works also for CW if the bandwidth is set >=750Hz.
• Aug 5: GUI modification: the websdr now stores changed Bandpass settings for the duration of the session.
• Aug 18: According DXCC and (most) contests rules it is not allowed to use a remote receiver (WebSDR): DXCC
Operators are Loek PE0MJX and Jan PA0SIM.
It is located in Maasbree JO31AI (QTH PH4RTM), intended as an alternative for HAMs having a high local man-made noise level.
The Maasbree location is quiet with on 20m a better than rural noise level. With now and then a weak local noise source.
Koos PA0KDF has done measurements with calibrated equipment and antennas: IEEE article
Receivers: three SDRplay RSP1a receivers for the 80m/40m/20m bands and two FiFi SDR receivers with sound cards for the 60m/30m band.
Antenna: a small broadband active loop antenna: Broadband loop antenna
Gain in the WebSDR is set for an equivalent antenna factor AF=0.35 on all bands.
Note 1 Firefox is the preferred browser.
Code from the Utah WebSDR (tks!) is added for support of Chrome, Apple, etc.
Go to this Utah site for more info if needed.
Chrome users: use +Shift key for frequency scrolling on frequency scale in waterfall.
Note 2 If you have a mobile phone, try this one: ==> Mobile version <==
Note 3 CATSync allows you to synchronize the WebSDR with your real rig.
Frequency can be set by:
- Preset buttons
- Clicking/dragging/scrollwheel on frequency scale
- Direct input in frequency field
- Fine tuning in +/-10Hz steps (or select up or down 10Hz button and use enter key or spacebar)
- Keyboard shortcuts !
- Band selection buttons
- Click on memory labels in waterfall
- Bookmarks e.g.: http://www.websdrmaasbree.nl/?tune=3558cw
- CATSync and your own transceiver
CW pitch can be set by e.g. the shift buttons.
Keyboard shortcuts (tick Allow keyboard):
j k ← →: freq down/up (+shift or +ctrl/alt)
b B: band up/down
u l c a f: USB/LSB/CW/AM/FM
z Z: center/zoom waterfall
g: enter frequency
WebSDR is a very strong concept developed by PA3FWM!
More information about the WebSDR project can be found on http://www.websdr.org.
© Copyrights Graphical User Interface (GUI) design of this WebSDR: PA0SIM and PE0MJX
Copying the GUI design partially or completely is allowed with proper source reference for non commercial WebSDR use only.